Sunday, August 5, 2012

Scuba Ducky from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Scuba Ducky
Interests: Swimming with stingrays and sharks.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria B.C.
Brand: Unknown
Price: $ 3.95 Cdn

I’m the king of the castle.

Since the first week of sultry summer ducks (I copied sultry summer" from the Southgate billboards. Sultry is a great word that I haven’t heard in a while.) was so successful, I decided to keep them going for another week.

Scuba Ducky is sitting on my daughter’s new pail, which is a cheat for building sand castles since the brickwork of castle blocks is already imprinted into the bucket. There are two versions of Scuba Ducky. In this version, the duck’s scuba mask is fogged up so you can’t see his eyes. However, there is another version of this duck where you can see his eyes through his mask. 

Scuba Ducky scuba dives and snorkels and he has had better luck scuba diving than I have. My husband and I took the PADI course and then I was ill on our first dive during our honeymoon due to food poisoning and extremely rough water. We never completed our PADI certification. I love being in the water but I find it disorienting to go down too far below.

No comments:

Post a Comment