Friday, August 24, 2012

Compass Ducky from the US

Name: Compass Ducky
Interests: Orienteering, geocaching and playing Munchkin.
Where to Find: I bought it in the US on a work trip near Boston.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.95 Cdn 

  Never Eat Soggy Wieners

Compass Ducky’s professional name is “Navigation Officer.” He knows his way around a compass. He is currently navigating through a duplo maze in our living room. He is trying to find his way to the toy box.

Compass Ducky is wearing a brown camo military vest and is holding a compass. He also has his “bat hat”on. I call this style of hat a “bat hat” because of an incident at my uncle’s cabin when I was just a child. My parents and my aunt and uncle had gone to the showers while my brother and I stayed at the campfire with my Grandma. We went into the cabin to put on warmer clothes and a bat flew at us! We escaped but without my left yellow velcro runner. My Grandma put her hat on and braved it back into the cabin to rescue my sneaker. Later my uncle and Dad safely rescued the bat from the cabin using my brother’s fishing net and then they set him free.

No comments:

Post a Comment