Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Project Manager Ducky from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Project Manager Ducky
Interests: Playing Xbox games. Halo is my favourite
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, B.C.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.95 Cdn

Listen up.

Project Manager Ducky works for a construction company and he is one of the 4 construction duckies in the set. I just found him at the bottom of one of my ducky bins. We really need to finish the basement so I can have all my duckies out in a dust free environment. Project Manager Ducky creates the best schedules and his crew is always on time for completing jobs (despite weather conditions) so he is highly sought after in his field. He also has his PMP (Project Management Professional).

Project Manager Ducky has his pen in one hand and his clipboard in the other. He is serious and means business. He also enjoys giving orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment