Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tee-off Ducky from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Tee-off Ducky
Interests: Taking golf vacations. I have been to the Dominican, Hawaii, Mexico, Greece, Italy, England and Nova Scotia.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts, Victoria, BC
Brand: Assurance
Price: $3.95 Cdn

Four!

I played in a Golf tournament with my coworkers and my team placed dead last. When it comes to your golf score, big numbers aren't good. I am much better at mini golf, but I don't really like golfing.

Tee-off Ducky has a green hat that matches his golf bag. He is wearing a yellow polo that blends in with his skin. You can see his white collar sticking up. It is a Duck Lauren polo. Compared to other rubber ducks he has large pupils that are the size of golf balls. Tiger Woods is his idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment