Sunday, August 26, 2012

Construction Worker Ducky from Jasper

Name: Construction Worker Ducky
Interests: Seeing waterfalls all over the World. I have even been survived floating over a few too.
Where to Find: TreeHouse Toys and Gifts, Jasper, AB
Brand: Bud
Price: $8.00 Cdn 
 

I love Athabasca Falls in Jasper!

My husband and I took his motorcycle to Jasper for one night on the weekend. It was my daughter’s first night away from us. She did wake up once in the night asking for us. However, she had a great time with her grandparents. We stayed in a fabulous bed and breakfast and I picked up two new Bud ducks from the toy store in Jasper.

Construction Ducky has a great hard hat. It’s realistic looking with its tiny grooves and little dots on the side for air flow. He is all brown and is wearing a tank top. The only tool in his belt is a hammer. His box says “Going at it hammer and tongs.” However, the tongs are missing from his toolbelt. His box also says “Community Carnival”on the side so I am guessing that he is part of this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment