Thursday, August 16, 2012

Leopard Devil Ducky from Bang On

Name: Leopard Devil Ducky
Interests: Poking people with my horns.
Where to Find: Bang-On on Whyte Avenue
Brand: Accoutrements
Price: $5.95 Cdn 

 Diablo

While we were in Mexico for our friend’s wedding a few years ago, my husband discovered a spicy brand of chips called Diablo. They were addictive so we brought a few bags home for ourselves. There is a shoe store by our house call Diablo and I think of the the chips every time we drive by.

I used to be really into Leopard print but I’m not so much anymore. I used to have leopard print car seat covers, a glass case and other leopard print paraphernalia in my car. The only thing I have left is a seat belt cover. I still use it because it stops the strap from digging into me. Leopard Devil Ducky has a black beak, tail and horns. She is a light tan colour with darker brown and black spots.

There is also a poem on her tag:

“Devil Duckie, you’re the one.
You make bathtime lots of fun.
Devil Duckie, I’m awfully dirty today.
(Woh, woh, bee day!)

Devil Duckie when you float,
It’s like I’m bathing in a moat!
Devil Duckie, you’re my very best friend, hooray!
(Doo, doo, doo, dee, day!)

Every day when I
Make my way to get clean,
I find a little fella who’s
Orange and yellow and mean.
(Rub-a-dub-keen!)

Devil Duckie, you’re so swell,
You guide me on the path to hell,
Devil Duckie, I’m awfully dirty -
Devil Duckie, you’re a naughty birdy -
Devil Duckie, I’m awfully dirty today.”

I have quite a few devil ducks, so sit back and enjoy the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment