Sunday, August 19, 2012

Army Ducky from the US

Name: Army Ducky
Interests: Running a bootcamp class on the weekends. Gardening.
Where to Find: I bought it in the US on a work trip near Boston.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.95 Cdn 
 
  I work with cadets.

Army Ducky is sitting on a Dragonfly light in his garden. Dragonflys are his favourite animal. He takes the summer off from work to teach cadets, but he also leaves a few weeks a year to fly to the Caribbean with his wife and twin daughters.

The first bootcamp workout that I ever did was BIlly Blank’s bootcamp. I still have the DVDs. However, I always thought it would be an insane workout to join in during a military workout routine.

Army Ducky is wearing a green uniform complete with a white T-Shirt and a tie underneath. He also has a black hat with a blue crest on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment