Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bath House Ducky from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Bath House Ducky
Interests: Obsessing over being clean and having a spotless house. She doesn’t have ducklings.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts, Victoria, BC
Brand: GoodView
Price: $3.95 Cdn

Rub-a-dubby-scrubby

Bath House Ducky (it is not what you are thinking ) scrubs patient’s backs because she is a nurse. She has a huge scrub brush in her right wing and a lathering pot of bubbles in her left. She has a mauve headband with a bow tied around her head. When I was a kid, mauve was my favourite colour. I was in ballet and I wore a mauve tutu that my mom still has.

Bath House Ducky has bizarre droopy eyes. Her eyelashes are on the sides of her eyeballs.Her peppercorn pupils have sunk to the bottom of her sockets and her eyelids are at an odd angle too, but her eyes are her best feature.





No comments:

Post a Comment