Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mini Magenta Ducky from Bath and Body Works

Name: Mini Magenta Ducky
Interests: Feeding and petting my cats. I own 13.
Where to Find: Bath and Body Works
Brand: Bath and Body Works
Price: $2.50 Cdn 

T.P. anyone?


I went to the playground with my husband and daughter tonight and then I went for a run on my own. When I returned, it was dark outside and there was a crispness in the air. It feels as though summer is slipping away too early. I hope we have a few more +30 days in us.

This is my last Bath and Body Works ducky, so now my full collection has been blogged about (until I buy more). Mini Magenta Ducky does not have eyelashes (as the other Bath and Body Works ducks do). I know she is not that mini either, but she is compared to the other Bath and Body Works ducks. She has two white dots on the black part of her eyes and she looks as though she could cry at any second. The look in her eyes is a cross between Puss and Boots giving the pity look and a dog begging to be petted.

No comments:

Post a Comment